InfaCare is committed to protecting your privacy and has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL: www.infacare.co.uk.
InfaCare does not disclose visitors’ information to third parties.
Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; InfaCare is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
Information We Collect and Use
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with Infacare. Any information you provide will remain the secured property of InfaCare. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. InfaCare may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, InfaCare may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. InfaCare always traces how a visitor arrives at the InfaCare website, however we will not attempt to gather information from websites that you have visited prior to visiting the InfaCare website.
Use of Personal Information
InfaCare may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from InfaCare.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites:
- InfaCare may provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
- Send an e-mail to our client services team indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
- In writing to: Ceuta Healthcare, Hill House, 41 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 6HS
- You can call our client services team on this telephone number: 0844 2436661